About Acuity Law
Acuity Law is a dynamic law firm with a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid team-centric model. Not held back by tradition, we are always looking to improve our client service and grow our community of lawyers.
We are a team of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service with our people and our clients at the heart of everything we do.
As experts in our fields, total quality at all levels of our business is our hallmark. This is our measure of success: long-standing client relationships, helping our clients to achieve their business objectives as an extension of our client’s commercial and legal teams.
The firm’s culture is reflected in the quality of service to clients and the speed and precision with which the Acuity Law team gives advice.
The firm’s recent accolades include The Times Best Law Firms of the Year 2020, Law Firm of the Year 2020 at Wales Legal Awards and Law Firm of the Year (Wales) at the Legal 500 Awards.
The firm’s recent accolades include
Property Law Firm of the Year | Insider Wales Property Awards 2022
Corporate & Commercial Team of the Year | Wales Legal Awards 2020
Commended for Commercial Property | The Times Best Law Firms 2020
This is a strategic hire for Acuity Law and a rare opportunity for an experienced corporate senior associate to take the next step in their career within a highly-functioning, collaborative team at a well-regarded and innovative law firm. This is a long-term role where the Corporate Partner will be supported with the opportunity to develop a successful practice alongside a team of industry leading corporate experts.
The Corporate Partner will join a team of ambitious and forward-thinking corporate lawyers who have established a well-deserved reputation for providing technically excellent advice to an enviable portfolio of long-standing international clients, from SMEs to blue-chip entities.
Drawing on sound corporate expertise, the successful Corporate Partner will manage and develop a varied and complex caseload and will be heavily involved in supporting other more junior members of the team.
Additionally, the Corporate Partner will be an expert at business development and committed to cross-selling and supporting the growth of other practice areas as well as developing long-lasting client relationships.
The successful candidate will already be an ambitious senior associate within an established corporate team at a City or regional firm, looking for the opportunity to build their career with a role that is integral in the development of the business’s corporate offering for the future.
As an experienced Corporate Solicitor, you will have a sound understanding of the following
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity Buy-Outs
- Joint Ventures
- A qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with a minimum of 8 years post-qualifying experience.
- Strong Corporate experience gained at a City or national law firm.
- Commercial astuteness with a passion for keeping up to date with key legal and business news.
- A proven track record of delivering technical excellence and in leading workstreams and negotiations.
- First class relationship building skills and the ability to develop and cement internal and external relationships.
- Proactive ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to working under pressure.
- Diligent, rigorous, and consultative approach to work.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a solutions-focused attitude.
- Effective management skills with an interest in developing and nurturing junior lawyers.
- Transparent in approach.
- Ability to be discrete and confidential.
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary reviewed annually.
- 25 days holiday.
- Private health care cover.
- Life assurance.
- Defined career progression development plan.
- Autonomy and flexibility to work at home and in the office.