About Acuity Law
Acuity Law is a dynamic law company with a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid team-centric model. Not held back by tradition, we are always looking to improve our client service and grow our business.
We’re a team of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service with our people and our clients at the heart of everything we do.
As experts in our fields, total quality at all levels of our business is our hallmark. This is our measure of success: long-standing client relationships, helping our clients to achieve their business objectives as an extension of our client’s commercial and legal teams.
The firm’s culture is reflected in the quality of service to clients and the speed and precision with which the Acuity Law team gives advice.
Due to continued investment and success, our highly regarded Real Estate team are seeking an ambitious Real Estate Senior Associate to join our Cardiff office.
This is a strategic hire for Acuity Law and a rare opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial firm looking to galvanise our presence in the London market. Acuity’s Tier One Real Estate team handle the full range of real estate transactions and projects from acquisitions and disposals, development and regeneration, joint ventures, leasing, real estate finance to construction and engineering.
Whether we are working with developers, landowners, landlords, tenants, investors, or financiers our multi-award-winning Real Estate lawyers have an unparalleled reputation for realising opportunities, navigating the intricacies and getting deals done efficiently and effectively.
As a Real Estate Senior Associate at Acuity, you will be instrumental in driving market share and brand presence. You will thrive in growing a Real Estate practice, managing a varied caseload of commercial Real Estate matters and in working with the wider business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an established Partner or a Senior Associate level Solicitor to step up to Partner level with an entrepreneurial law firm.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ PQE from a city or national firm.
- Commercially focused with strong Real Estate legal technical ability.
- Excellent team ethic with ambitions to manage and grow a team.
- First class client-relationship management experience and excellent client networking and relationship building abilities with a proven track record in winning new business.
- Demonstrable experience in driving the implementation and/or adaptation of new and existing approaches and having an entrepreneurial mindset with a clear vision for the department and your own practice’s growth is key. In addition, you will need experience of working with senior managers and reporting to key stakeholders and management board members.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary reviewed annually.
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Employee benefits to include private healthcare cover and life assurance.
- Defined career progression development plan.
- Autonomy and flexibility to work at home and in the office.