About Acuity Law
Acuity Law is a dynamic law firm with a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid team-centric model. Not held back by tradition, we are always looking to improve our client service and grow our community of lawyers.
We are a team of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service with our people and our clients at the heart of everything we do.
As experts in our fields, total quality at all levels of our business is our hallmark. This is our measure of success: long-standing client relationships, helping our clients to achieve their business objectives as an extension of our client’s commercial and legal teams.
The firm’s culture is reflected in the quality of service to clients and the speed and precision with which the Acuity Law team gives advice.
The firm’s recent accolades include The Times Best Law Firms of the Year 2020, Law Firm of the Year 2020 at Wales Legal Awards and Law Firm of the Year (Wales) at the Legal 500 Awards.
About The Team
Due to continued investment and success, our highly regarded, market-leading Real Estate team are seeking a Solicitor to join their London operation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established Commercial Real Estate team who are highly ranked in Chambers and Legal 500.
Acuity’s Commercial Real Estate team handle a full range of real estate transactions and projects, including acquisitions and disposals, development and regeneration, joint ventures, leasing, real estate finance, construction and engineering, as well as the planning and environmental aspects.
You will be part of an 18-strong team comprising lawyers who trained and worked at highly regarded city or national law firms.
As an experienced Real Estate Associate, you will possess the following skills & experience:
- A qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with a minimum of 2+ years post-qualifying experience.
- Strong Commercial Real Estate experience gained at a City or national law firm.
- Commercially astute with a passion for keeping up to date with key legal and business news.
- A proven track record in delivering technical excellence and in leading workstreams and negotiations.
- First-class relationship-building skills and the ability to develop and cement client relations and team working.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an interest in driving and participating in team business development initiatives.
- Good time and file management skills.
- Proactive ‘Can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to working under pressure.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary reviewed annually.
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Employee benefits to include private healthcare cover and life assurance.
- Defined career progression development plan.
- Autonomy and flexibility to work at home and in the office.